Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Studio Tour Update and more.

The Studio Tour weekend (two weeks ago) went very well. There were 50+ visitors during the two day tour. Financially the weekend was a little off from last years event. There was a 25% decrease in sales, but I did make a point of letting folks know that I take custom orders at any time :) and this has already proved fruitful.

On Monday, I dyed some 70% merino and 30% silk yarn black and sapphire blue for a customer who had purchased one pair of fingerless gloves during the event and wanted another pair for herself. The yarn is dry and I can start knitting today! Monday morning and afternoon I knitted a pair of baby fingerless gloves in a new pattern.




Monday evening, Tuesday and part of yesterday I knitted a scarf for my hubby as an anniversary present.



Last night I crocheted a scarf and most of a beanie while watching "A Night at the Opera." This is a gift to a friend's daughter who just loved this neon bright and bulky yarn that was donated to the local art center.


Wow........I need sunglasses to look at the picture :)

No comments: